Thursday, June 21, 2012

11 weeks....



How far along? 11 Weeks, 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: not sure around 3 pounds on my scale.. (No thanks to all this food im eating im not surprised its more)
Maternity clothes? Bella Band so I can wear some of the clothes I already have. I will be investing in more dresses soon.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: If you let me lay down I will sleep. Not very comfortable at night
Best moment this week: getting close to our 12 week mark and moving into the next trimester!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not Yet.. 
Movement: Not yet...
Food cravings: Anything sweet.. I love milkshakes! and Milos!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.. Starting to feel much better
Have you started to show yet: A little bump..
Gender prediction: Not a clue!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Growing belly and our Drs appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment