Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday.. Happy November!!!

Well one of my bests posted a blog today about being thankful. Her goal is to list 5 things she is thankful for. Since Thanksgiving is this month. I thought I would jump on board with her. So thanks Jen for making me think about just some of the few things I am thankful for!

Here is a link to her blog to see the things she is thankful for!!
un·script·ed


I am thankful for:::
1. The cold weather!! (makes for a very happy prego mommy)
2.  Making it to my 3rd trimester of pregnancy without any complications...
3. Snickers!!
4. All my friends who I get to see this weekend!
5. My husband for putting up with all my crazy prego stuff!






Thanks for reading!!! Make sure you take the time to think about the things you are thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment