Monday, June 17, 2013

Growing so fast..

My baby girl is getting so big. Everything is happening so fast. One thing I have learned since becoming a mom is once you think you are on a schedule it changes. She changes every day. Teething aside she is a very happy baby. Over the last few months a lot has changed we stopped breastfeeding at month 5 and are now starting solid foods this week. She loves it! We have tried peas, green beans, and carrots. I did give her bananas once but i have heard that it can cause constipation so we are putting that off for later. Plus I decided to start with veggies instead.  To be the WROST eater in the world solids has been great for us.

My daughter is what you would call a snacker it takes her an hour to finish 4 ounces. She is very distracted and hates to eat.. She eats as much as she can until she is tired of having to work for it and she is done. This is why nursing was a nightmare for me. Hopefully our next one will  be a little easier to nurse and we can get longer than 5 months.

Since we started formula our lives have been sooooooo much easier. I can get out of the house for a few hours with her and not worry about her having to eat every hour so thats nice. We are starting to venture out a little more. She comes to the gym with me and plays in the nursery for an hour. We have also let her start swimming this month which she loves!!!! (picturs to follow)This kid loves to swim she kicks her little feet and splashes her little hands in the water. Hopefully she will be a swimmer like I was.

She is outgrowing most of our favorite things from outfits to our swing. We may have a few weeks left in the swing she is just getting to heavy for it and I don't want it to get squeaky because I want to be able to use it again with the next one.

Also, this week she started making an effort to crawl. I saw her on the monitor crawl from one end of the crib to the other, but when I got her out of the crib and put her on the floor all she would do is bounce on her knees. I will try and post the video of this.

Her 4-6 month favorites:

  • Jump-a-roo
  • Her Feet
  • Swimming
  • Her Crib
  • Cartoons - she loves miss spider and the backyardagans 
  • Our dog jack (she smiles and laughs every time she sees him)

Here are some pictures from the last month or so~! Enjoy..
























































No comments:

Post a Comment