Monday, October 22, 2012

29 week Bumpdate





How far along? 28 weeks 6 days..... 11 to go!!!!
Maternity clothes? Rocking the maternity leggings now a days! They are my favorite thing to wear.
Stretch marks? a few :( 
Sleep: ugh sleep is horrible! I get a good 30 minutes or so then I have to roll over which is turning into a job. 
Best moment this week:  We have had lots of great moments this week! We had our Baby Shower in Birmingham which was amazing! We got lots of great stuff and now her room is filled with all kinds of things that need to be put together! We also started our every 2 week appointments this past Thursday and everything was looking great! She was measuring 31weeks so she must be a big girl! Im still predicting the 10th of January..
Miss anything? Working out for sure!!! Im so ready to be back in the gym..
Movement: All the time. I will just sit and watch her move around.
Food cravings:  Just about anything unhealthy lol
Food aversions: all good for you food! lol
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!
Labor signs:  I have had a lot of pelvic bone pain..
Belly Button in or out? Still in 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.. I can get them on in the morning but its miserable throughout the day 
Baby Purchases this weekWell we purchased her crib that I got a heck of a deal on. We also got our Crib and Glider/Recliner as a gift and it came in this week so my dad will be bring it up then we will be able to put her room together.
Looking forward to:  Our breastfeeding class tonight and prepared child birthing class this week. Also my dad bringing up the crib and chair and putting everything up!

No comments:

Post a Comment