Tuesday, December 4, 2012

35 weeks!




How far along? 35 weeks!!! 5 to go!!
Maternity clothes? Still Rockin the maternity leggings and anything that feels comfortable.
Stretch marks? still the same ones , all under my belly button.. I sure hope they fade :(
Sleep:. Horrible!!!!! Im thinking about trying to take a tylonol PM to help me sleep at least one night. Im starting to get up a lot more to go to the bathroom much like my first trimester. Except it takes a little longer to get out of the bed.
Best moment this week:. Well on the baby front not much happened. We had our 34 week appointment which went well. She is still measuring a few weeks ahead so we may have a big girl on our hands. However a GREAT moment this week was Alabama winning the SEC championship! ROLL TIDE BABY!
Miss anything?. The gym and breathing normally
Movement: . Oh yes still lots of movement. 
Food cravings:  SNICKERS!!!
Food aversions: not really.. 
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!
Labor signs:  BH contractions here and there.. I had a lot last night while i was sleeping. I was getting nervous that they wer so consistent, but they aren't as bad today. 
Belly Button in or out?. ughhh!!! Its in but it wants to come out. So here's the thing the whole belly button thing has never bothered me until I was pregnant. My friend Sara Beth has always been so weird about belly buttons that it cracks me up and I loved to mess with her. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO THAT! I have never been more grossed out by my belly button. I don't want people to rub my belly and touch it or talk about it or anything. It's so odd, but I can't stand it....Next topic  please.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.. I shoved those bad boys on for maternity pictures, but they came off immediately after.
Baby Purchases this weekNope. She is good to go. I do need to get her thermometer, so I will try and get that soon.
Looking forward to:. My dad coming up today and starting to really get the house ready for her to come. Also next weeks starts our weekly appointments. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment