Monday, December 10, 2012

3rd Trimester Favorites

Haven't done one of these in a while so here are my 3rd Trimester Favorites:



#1 : Motherhood Maternity Nursing Tanks- Yes I am being specific to the motherhood brand. I tried multiple different maternity tanks some nursing and some not and they were all too short. I am 5'9 and have a longer torso not to mention the large prego belly. A couple of tips... Go ahead and by the nursing tanks why buy the regular maternity ones when you can't use them after baby. At least with the nursing tanks you can use them while you are prego and after baby when you nurse. The motherhood maternity nursing tanks were the best for length and comfort and weren't to much more than most others I found.

#2 : Genes Vitamin E Creme- My mom introduced this to me about 10 weeks ago and to be honest I wish I had had it from the beginning. It is very thick and  buttery if you will, but I love it! It has cut down on a lot of the itching and since I started using it I have yet to have another stretch mark. Coincidence?? Maybe.. but I will swear by it. I use it twice sometimes more a day. I also use baby oil in the shower. 

#3: WATER- WATER WATER WATER.. I have been so thirsty lately! I am not the best about drinking enough water but lately I have been so thirsty all I want is a big glass of water. Especially in the middle of the night.

#4: Tums- Specifically the all berries kind. My husband will tell you I am not the best about taking anything that requires me to chew it up first. I am a little dramatic about it, but for real I'm not a big fan of eating chalk. Anyways the all berries kind is not that bad. I have had so many by now that I don't complain. I would happily take a tums before experiencing this horrible indigestion. 

#5: Maternity Leggings- What a life saver!!! I have two pairs of these and the go through the washer MULTIPLE times a week. This is all I can wear besides sweat pants. I have worn these since 15 plus weeks and they just grow with me. I LOVE THEM!!! 

#6: U-Shaped Maternity Pillow - A GOD SEND!!! My sweet momma bought be this amazing pillow last week and surprised me at the work with it. I have slept horribly since the first trimester and of course it has only gotten worse. So after a lot of complaining and she hears the most of it because we talk all day at work, she either loves really felt bad for me or was really annoyed and tried to come up with a fix. She says its because she loves me, but somedays ya never know! :) **Love you Mom** Anyways, I love this pillow! I have purchased all kinds of maternity pillows the boppy brand the regular C shaped kind and none of them were comfortable enough for me. Until now.. I have slept over 10 hours every night since I got this thing. I owe her a lot for getting me this!!!

#7: Snickers- as the commercial says Im just not myself without a snickers! I have never liked snickers before being pregnanat but it is becoming somewhat of a requirement. Oh well Im enjoying them before baby gets here because then all changes to a strict diet! (and when I say diet I do mean cutting out all these sweets im consuming. Please do not tell me about how many calories I need especially while breastfeeding and blah blah blah.. I know all about it and will make sure I eat enough and enough of the right foods to take care of myself and my baby)


Anyways these are a few of my favorite things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment