Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One Month!!




I can't believe my baby girl is already one month old! This month has flown by! It has been full of love,laughter,tears,exhaustion,anxiety and so much more! All things that come with having a newborn. She is amazing and so strong already. She has been holding her head up since day one and has a grip that could really hurt someone. haha Let's not forget about those vocal chords. She likes to test out those bad boys regularly. I have multiple song choices that I like to sing to her and of course it depends on the mood, Lately it's been Momma Said by The Shirelles which I think she really enjoys. When she is screaming at the top of her lungs I choose to serenade her with Alicia Keys new song Girl On Fire..

Here enjoy a quick listen:












All in all we have had a great month. Being mom is definitely a full time job ,but I'm trying not to take for granted this time with her and remember that it won't be like this for long and before I know it she will be walking and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment