Friday, July 13, 2012

14 weeks....





How far along? 14 Weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: still at 5lbs
Maternity clothes? Bought a few pair of shorts and sticking to stretchy pants.. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping much better now that I'm only going to the bathroom once a night
Best moment this week: seeing some bump growth
Miss Anything? Nope..
Movement: I could have sworn I have felt a few little flutters here and there, but not like gas like a little fish or something like that.. could be my imagination..
Food cravings: SWEETS!!! Chocolate makes me happy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat still
Have you started to show yet: my stomach has definitely changed starting to get more round like baby belly not like i ate a big meal.. I have been having some ligament pain this week so I know its growing!
Gender prediction: ks I really don't have a clue.. It's frustrating!! Everyone seems to have these feelings its a boy or girl and I don't have a clue. Most everyone says boy which makes me think girl.. I can decide on boy things so much easier than girl which makes me lean towards boy.. Ugh! Im so ready to know!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling lots of movement and still seeing baby bump grow..

No comments:

Post a Comment