Friday, July 13, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!~

Well I have been doing lots of online shopping lately!! We have decided on almost everything we want wether its a boy or a girl.. I'm so ready to start working on the baby room... Hopefully we will find out baby gender in August and can start shortly after that!

This is the crib and dresser we want girl or boy! We don't have too much space in this room so I am only getting the crib and dresser and then ordering a chair!



Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System Stroller



If we have a baby girl this is the bedding we like...

Brianna Baby Crib Bedding by Bananafish





For the baby boy...

Safari Sky Baby Crib Bedding by Carters






we plan on doing very similar paint colors in the room and also the wainscoting.. Im so excited and ready to start...

1 comment:

  1. Um... YIKES!! I'm WAY behind... and I think you've stressed me out. Ha! So many decisions to be made.

    ReplyDelete