Thursday, July 19, 2012

15 weeks..


How far along? 15 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: still at 5lbs
Maternity clothes? only stretchy pants 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I have had a lot of restless sleep this week.. I'm tossing and turning quite a bit.
Best moment this week: s getting the nursery design ready.. now to just purchase things
Miss Anything? I was wanting a beer this week so I bought non alcoholic coors.. It definitely fixe my craving.
Movement: Same thing from last week. Feels like a tiny fish.. its still not frequent enough for me to really decide
Food cravings: SWEETS!!! Cheese puffs and reecies 
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat still
Have you started to show yet: Definitely growing.. This ligament pain has been bothering me quite a bit.
Gender prediction: Maybe girl this week.. Only because of old wives tales about looking worse with a girl and craving sweets.. I look horrible and my skin is awful! I have yet to see that pregnancy glow I have heard about. Im starting to think its all crap. haha 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our appointment next week and hearing babys heart beat again and hopefully feeling some movement.
Baby Purchases: We purchased an Alabama Football jersey for our little bambino.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment