Friday, August 3, 2012

16 and 17 weeks...


How far along? 17 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: about 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still wearing any stretchy pants I can find. Im getting tired of wearing the same thing over and over again...
Stretch marks? No -  I bathe with baby oil to help with the itching..
Sleep: Sleeping sooo much better now..
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a little GIRL!!!!!
Miss Anything? Wine!! I could go for a nice glass of merlot..
Movement: still feeling little flutters here and there nothing thats made me stop in my tracks yet...
Food cravings: I still want lots of sweets!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really..
Have you started to show yet: yepp
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off I can of course get them on but during these hot days my hands swell and it starts to get tight...
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  feeling more  movement...




No comments:

Post a Comment