Friday, August 31, 2012

19 & 20 weeks....



How far along? 20 weeks...
Total weight gain/loss: Im guessing about 15lbs
Maternity clothes? Got lots of new maternity clothes from an online yard sale!! I should be set for a while..
Stretch marks? Nope...
Sleep: Sleep is ok.. I've had trouble breathing again when I lay down the past couple weeks :(
Best moment this week: Getting our 20week anatomical ultrasound done and seeing that she is perfect!!! I love seeing all her little fingers and toes!
Miss Anything? Not really...
Movement: Lots of movement! I can't catch her to feel her from the outside, but I feel her in there just kicking and punching away :)
Food cravings: Nothing really..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really..
Have you started to show yet: yepp
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I do have some cramping throughout the day nothing to worry about though..
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time.. I have had some mood swings lately where I feel alot of emotions at one time. It's frustrating not to know how I really feel.. I just try to pick one and go with it haha
Looking forward to: finishing up painting her nursery and starting to put furniture and things in there...
Baby Purchases and Gifts: I have purchased a few things on an online yardsale :Babybjorn Carrier, Vera Bradley Diaper Bag and we purchased of course all the paint supplies and things to do her room! Blog to come with progress pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment