Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

Soo now that we know its a girl I am in full on nursery planning mode!!

These are some of the rooms that I have been using for inspiration!


I love the simplicity of this room. I love the white furniture! This is actually the crib and dresser we are registering for. I know we said we were going to do darker furniture, but when we found out it was a girl I just had my heart set on white furniture!



We definitely want to use wainscoting in her room, but we cant do the beadboard because we would have to remove the baseboards in the house and its a rental home so we can't do that. This is the cutest way to do it I think with the least about of damage to the walls plus it should be much cheaper, but we will see how that home depot bill turns out when we actually purchase it.. haha it always seems to be more than I think it will be. :)



This is the bedding we registered for at Pottery Barn and I actually want to use these exact colors in her room. There is a possibility I am leaning towards more purple colors because of her name will be Violet ;) . I'll try not to overdue it...



 I want to use these words somewhere in her room!!



These are a couple neat Ideas I want to do...



Also I want to do something similar to this picture frame idea above her dresser..




Anyways these are just some of the ideas I have it will be interesting to see how it all turns out. We are going to be flipping the guest room to my husbands old man room( yes old man room because he is having to get rid of it to make room for baby V) and we are making the old guest room the nursery!

We are getting ready to clean the rooms out now. I will start to post pictures as I go!



**I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES LISTED BELOW MOST OF THEM WERE FOUND OF PINTEREST!! Please visit my January Baby Board to view these pictures with links to the original source**


No comments:

Post a Comment