Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August Favorites...


1. Baby Oil Gel - I am using baby oil gel or baby oil to bathe with. Helps keep the belly from itching.
2. Reese's- Have yet to get old. I have been craving these since my 1st trimester.
3. Starbuck's Coffee- A half-caff grande white chocolate mocha is what i'm loving!
4. Fruits or Veggies- Instead of a meat and 3 I would rather have all fruit or all veggies please! Still not wanting a lot of meat YUCK!
5. Cheese Puff's-  Up there with the reese's craving! I could eat these all the time!
6. Pinterest- Not just an August favorite its an all the time favorite, but I am loving getting all these great nursery ideas! 
7. St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter lotion- I use this every time I get out of the shower! Smells great and feels great too!
Last but definitely not least!!!
8. Be Band- Loving using these so I can still wear some of my pre prego pants! I actually made on of these myself from jersey knit material and it worked out great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog... :)

    I'm a new follower.
    Come and check out my blog too:
    http://travelingwithjc.blogspot.com/2012/10/texas-state-fair.html

    My fiancé and I are traveling the world together. Currently in the States with his family, but going to South Africa (to my home) to get married in Feb :)
    We live in Asia - that is where we met!!

    New follower,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete