Friday, August 31, 2012

Nursery Progress......

Sooo we started on the nursery last weekend and I am so in love with it!!! Perry did such a great job!! I wish I could take credit, but lets be honest i painted for all of an hour and supervised the rest ;) I have an awesome hubby who already loves his little girl so much!

Here are some Before Pics of the room:






Here are the after:




I love how it's turning out! We just have to to touch up some spots and cleanup and we will be ready for furniture!!! I can't wait to see some furniture in here! Hopefully we will get registered for that soon! I walk in here every morning imagining what it will be like to come in here and see her sweet face in the crib! :) I absolutely can't wait!!!


More updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment